English Prayer Song | You Are With Me Wherever I Go | Lyrical Video Song | School Bell

0


Prayer Song English


Hi Welcome To School Bell Channel English Prayer Song | You Are With Me Wherever I Go | Lyrical Video Song | School Bell School Bell Youtube Channel is a learning channel mainly focusing Primary school studens watching videos classes may help students to improve their knowledge. #prayersongenglish #prayersong #schoolbell

You are with me Wherever I go Every moment Your life in me flows You're always there close by my side, You are there o Lord both day and night You are with me in my mother's womb You are with me in days of gloom You helped me stand against all odds And you filled me with you strength o Lord In times of sorrow in times of grief, You gave me hope, strengthened my belief When I did fall and was in pain, Lord You set me on my feet again You are with me Wherever I go Every moment Your life in me flows You're always there close by my side, You are there o Lord both day and night


Watch Video Here 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i2v6DxJNdU


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top