SCHOOL PRAYER | PRAYER BEFORE CLASS | PRAYER BEFORE CLASS

0


SCHOOL PRAYER

Be present O God, as we enter into this day's duties, to guide, guard and

strengthen us. Amen.


PRAYER BEFORE CLASS

O my God, Who art Truth itself and the origin of all knowledge, bless my studies which I consecrate to Thee. Enlighten my mind, strengthen my memory and direct my will towards what is right. Grant me Thy grace to seek the truth always and make me truly wise. Give me the gift of knowledge and the Grace to use it wisely. Let me not be led astray from Thee Who art the Way, the Truth and the Life. 


PRAYER AFTER CLASS

O God, Infinite Wisdom and Source of all knowledge, grant that I remember, what I have learned and recall it when necessary. I offer Thee my work and my endeavours, my failures and successes. Forgive me my shortcomings and give me the courage to follow Thy Holy Will. 




Tags:

prayer song in malayalam lyrics,aalam dayaluvay,prayer song malayalam,സ്കൂളിൽ പാടാൻ പറ്റിയ പ്രാർത്ഥനാ ഗാനങ്ങൾ,school prayer song malayalam,malayalam prayer song,school assembly prayer song,school prayer song malayalam lyrics,ഈശ്വര പ്രാർത്ഥന,School Prayer Songs,നന്മരൂപിയായ ദൈവമേ,Nanmaropiyaya daivame,malayalam kids song,school life memories,School memories,school life,school prathna,സ്കൂൾ ഓർമകൾ,നന്മയേകുവാൻ കൈകൾ കൂപ്പിടും,Nanmayekuvan Kaikal KoopidumNanmayakunna kaikal,nanmayakunna prayer song download,nanmayakunna lyrics in malayalam,ഈശ്വര പ്രാര്ത്ഥന,ഈശ്വര പ്രാര്ത്ഥന വരികള്,മലയാളം പ്രാര്ത്ഥന,സ്കൂള് പ്രാര്ത്ഥന,പ്രാര്ത്ഥന ഗാനം വരികള്,പ്രാര്ത്ഥന ഗീതങ്ങള്,മലയാളം സ്കൂള് പ്രാര്ത്ഥന,ഈശ്വരാ കൈprayer song in malayalam lyrics,aalam dayaluvay,prayer song malayalam,സ്കൂളിൽ പാടാൻ പറ്റിയ പ്രാർത്ഥനാ ഗാനങ്ങൾ,school prayer song malayalam,malayalam prayer song,school assembly prayer song,school prayer song malayalam lyrics,ഈശ്വര പ്രാർത്ഥന,School Prayer Songs,നന്മരൂപിയായ ദൈവമേ,Nanmaropiyaya daivame,school life memories,School memories,school life,school prathna,സ്കൂൾ ഓർമകൾ,Kaanaya Lokangal Kakkunna Deva,കാണായ ലോകങ്ങൾ കാക്കുന്ന ദേവാ,Kanaya Lokangalകൂപ്പി,നന്മ രൂപിയായ ദൈവമേ full lyrics, നന്മയേകുവാൻ കൈകൾ കൂപ്പിടും,നന്മ ഏകുവൻ കൈകൾ കൂപ്പിടും,school prayer,school prayer in english,school prayer in hindi,school prayer songs,school prayer tagalog,school prayer before class,school prayer malayalam,school prayer for students,school prayer for kids,school prayer in english in india,school prayer songs,school prayer songs malayalam,school prayer songs in hindi,school prayer songs in english,importance of school assembly,types of school assembly,morning assembly in school ideas,school assembly script,school assembly topics,morning assembly in school in english,school assembly ppt,school assembly rules for students,


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top