Funny Riddles For Kids To Keep Everyone Guessing

0


#riddles #funnyriddles #riddlesforkids 


Q.   Mike’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what?

Ans :   Mike.


Q.   I have no legs. I will never walk but always run. What am I?

Ans :   A river.


Q.   What is a frog’s favorite game?

Ans :   Leapfrog.


Q.   What is an insect’s favorite sport?

Ans :   Cricket.


Q.   Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What am I?

Ans :   Corn on the cob. One throws away the husk, cook and eat the kernels, and then throw away the cob.


Q.   I am light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for much more than a minute. What am I?

Ans :   Breath.


Q.   What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

Ans :   The letter R.


Q.   I have no life, but I can die, what am I?

Ans :   A battery.


Q.   What is full of holes but still holds water?

Ans :   A sponge.


Q.   What is always in front of us but can’t be seen?

Ans :   The future.


Q.   Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants?

Ans :   In case he got a hole in one.


Q.   Why was Adam known to be a good runner?

Ans :   He was the first in the human race.


Q.   How far can a bear walk into the woods?

Ans :   Halfway. (After that, it’s walking out of the woods.)


Q.   What do you get if your sheep studies karate?

Ans :   A lamb chop.


Q.   What’s full of holes but still holds water?

Ans :   A sponge.


Q.    If everyone in the country bought a white car, what would we have?

Ans :   A white carnation.


Q.   What do you call it when a dinosaur makes a goal with a soccer ball?

Ans :   A dino-score.


Q.    What did the sea say to the sand?

Ans :   Nothing, he just waved.


Q.    A cowboy rode into town on Friday. He stayed in town for three days and rode out on Friday. How was that possible?

Ans :   Friday was the name of his horse.


Q.    What do you get if you cross a football player with a payphone?

Ans :   A wide receiver.


Q.    What’s a sheep’s favorite game?

Ans :   Baa-dminton. Ok, so baa-sketball is also right up there.


Q.    There was a pink-dressed person in a one-story pink house, a pink dog, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, and a pink shower. Everything was pink! What color were the stairs?

Ans :   There weren’t any stairs; it was a one-story house. Duh.


Q.    Why did the football coach go to the bank?

Ans :   He wanted his quarterback.


Q.   Where does Friday come before Thursday?

Ans :   In the dictionary.


Q.    What game can be dangerous to your mental health?

Ans :   Marbles, you don’t want to lose them.


Q.    I have rivers but do not have water. I have dense forests but no trees and animals. And, I have cities, but no people live in those cities. What am I?

Ans :   A map.


Q.    I never ask questions but always answered. What am I?

Ans :   A doorbell.


Q.    I was born big, but as the day passes, as I get older, I become small. What am I?

Ans :   A candle.


Q.    I will always come, never arrive today. What am I?

Ans :   Tomorrow.


Q.    I am full of keys, but I cannot open any doors. What am I?

Ans :   A piano.


Q.    How do shells get around in the ocean?

Ans :   A taxi crab.


Q.   What has 88 teeth but never brushes them?

Ans :   A Piano. (Now, that’s a good riddle!)


Q.   People always buy me to eat, but they never eat me. What am I?

Ans :   A plate.


Q.    The one who makes me does not need me when he makes me. The one who buys me does not use me for themselves. And, the one who uses me doesn’t know that they are using me. What am I?

Ans :   A coffin.


Q.    When the water comes down, when it rains, I go up. What am I?

Ans :   An umbrella. (The answer to a riddle can sometimes be satisfying and sometimes not.)


Q.    You can break me easily without even touching me or seeing me. What am I?

Ans :   A promise.


Q.    How do dog catchers get paid?

Ans :   By the pound.


Q.    What is blue and smells like red paint?

Ans :   Blue paint.


Q.   Imagine you’re in a room where the ceiling is slowly falling, and the floor is slowly rising. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?

Ans :   Stop imagining.


Q.   If a red house is made out of red bricks, a blue house is made out of blue bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what color bricks does a greenhouse have?

Ans :   A greenhouse is made mostly of glass to grow plants within.


Q.   A boy fell off a 30-meter ladder but did not get hurt. Why not?

Ans :   He fell off the bottom step.


Q.   What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?

Ans :   A palm tree.


Q.    I have keys but no locks. I have space but no room. You can enter but can’t go outside. What am I?

Ans :   A keyboard.


Q.    What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?

Ans :   Short.


Q.   What is the hardest part about skydiving?

Ans :   The ground.


Q.   What part of a football ground is never the same?

Ans :   The changing rooms.


Q.    What English word has three consecutive double letters?

Ans :   Bookkeeper.


Q.   What tea do hockey players drink?

Ans :   Penaltea.


49.) Sara’s mother has four daughters. One is called Megan, one Molly, and another is Brenna. What is the name of the fourth daughter?

Ans :   Sara.


Q.   What can run but can’t walk?

Ans :   A drop of water.


Q.   If an electric train is traveling south at 50 MPH, the wind is blowing north at 45 MPH, which way is the smoke going?

Ans :   There’s no smoke as the train is electric.


Q.    Two mothers and two daughters went out to eat, everyone ate one burger, yet only three burgers were eaten in all. How is this possible?

Ans :   They were a grandmother, mother, and daughter.


Q.    If the wind was blowing 5 mph west and you placed a rooster’s egg on top of a pink house that was slanted 3 degrees east, what direction would the egg roll?

Ans :   Roosters don’t lay eggs.


Q.    You will throw me away when you want to use me. You will take me in when you don’t want to use me. What am I?

Ans :   An anchor.


Q.    I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I will soon walk away. What am I?

Ans :   An egg.


Q.   Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter. I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five-letter word. What am I?

Ans :   Empty.


Q.   Why is a tennis game so loud?

Ans :   Because the players raise a racquet.


Q.   What made Cyclops quit teaching?

Ans :   He only had one pupil.


Q.    A king, queen, and two twins all lay in a large room. How are there no adults in the room?

Ans :   They’re all beds.


Q.    How can you make an octopus laugh?

Ans :   Ten tickles. (Get it? Tentacles.)


Q.    I am bought by the yard but worn by the foot. What am I?

Ans :   A carpet.


Q.    What has bands but does not clap?

Ans :   A clock.


Q.    What has a T at the beginning, a T at the end, and has T in it?

Ans :   A teapot.


Q.    I can swim or walk for miles. I’m big with thick, white hair. I live up in the Arctic. What am I?

Ans :   A polar bear.


Q.   Every time you stand up, you lose this. What is it?

Ans :   Your lap.


Q.    Why did the boy bury his flashlight?

Ans :   Because the batteries died.


Q.   Why did the grandma sit in the rocking chair with her rollerblades on?

Ans :   Because she wanted to rock and roll.


Q.   Why do dragons sleep all day?

Ans :   They like to hunt Knights.


Q.   What bird can write?

Ans :   PENguin.


Q.   What kind of flower does everyone wear on their faces?

Ans :   Tulips. (groan.)


Q.   Name a popular four-letter sport that starts with a “T.”

Ans :   Golf.


Q.    What did the boy cat say to the girl cat on Valentine’s Day?

Ans :   You’re purr-fect for me.


Q.   What do monkeys sing at Christmas?

Ans :   Jungle Bells, Jungle bells.


Q.   What do you call a cow that twitches?

Ans :   Beef jerky.


Q.   Dracula’s going to the bank to keep his money; he seems a little more pale than usual; which bank did he go to?

Ans :   A blood bank.


Q.   What do you call a great dog detective?

Ans :   Sherlock Bones.


Q.   What do you call a rabbit with sniffles?

Ans :   A runny bunny.


Q.   What do you call a thieving alligator?

Ans :   A crookodile.


Q.   What do you call an alligator in a vest?

Ans :   An investigator


Q.   What do you call lending money to a bison?

Ans :   A buff-a-loan.


Q.   What did the baseball glove say to the baseball?

Ans :   Catch you later.






Tags:


Easy riddles in english,riddles in english,riddles with answers,tricky riddles with answers,riddles for kids,50 hard riddles,riddles with answers for adults,funny riddle,Riddles in English hard,കടംകഥകള്‍,കടംകഥകള് in malayalam കടംകഥകള് ഉത്തരം,കുട്ടികളുടെ കടംകഥകള്,കടംകഥകള് pdfപൂമ്പാറ്റയെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള കടംകഥകള്,പുതിയ കടംകഥകള് ഭക്ഷ്യവസ്തുക്കളുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട കടംകഥകള്,കടം കഥ ചോദ്യം,Riddle (കടങ്കഥ),A riddle is a statement, question or phrase having a double or veiled meaning, put forth as a puzzle to be solved. ,കടം കഥ ചോദ്യം ഉത്തരം,ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് റിഡില്സ് കടം,ഇംഗ്ലീഷ് കടങ്കഥകൾ,മലയാളം കടങ്കഥ pdf,കടങ്കഥ മലയാളം ചേന,കടങ്കഥ മലയാളം ചിരവ,കടം കഥ ചോദ്യം,Kadamkathakal Malayalam with Answer,കടങ്കഥകള് ശേഖരണം,ചിരവ വരുന്ന കടം കഥ,കടം കഥ ചോദ്യം ഉത്തരം pdf,കടംകഥ മലയാളം ഉത്തരം,കടംകഥ മലയാളം ഉത്തരം പൂമ്പാറ്റ,കട്ടില് കടംകഥ,കടംകഥ ഭക്ഷണം,കടങ്കഥകള് ശേഖരണം,കടംകഥ മലയാളം ചൂല്,പുതിയ കടംകഥകള്,കടംകഥ കിണര്,50 Riddles for Kids That Will Keep Them Entertained,Best Riddles for Kids with Answers 2022

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top