Everything I Am Everything i'll be | Lyrical Video Song | A Gift to You | School Bell

0


Everything I Am Everything i'll be | Lyrical Video Song | A Gift to You | School Bell #everythingiam #prayersong #schoolbell School Bell Youtube Channel is a learning channel mainly focusing Primary school studens watching videos classes may help students to improve their knowledge. Everything I am Everything I am Everything I'll be Everything I'll be I give it to you Lord I give it to you Lord And do it thankfully thankfully Every song I sing Every praise I bring Everything I do Is a gift to you Everything I have Everything I have All you've given me All you've given me I give it to you Lord I give it to you Lord And do it thankfully thankfully Every song I sing Every praise I bring everything I do Is a gift to you Everything I am Everything I am Everything I'll be Everything I'll be I give it to you Lord I give it to you Lord And do it thankfully thankfully Every song I sing Every praise I bring everything I do Is a gift to you Is a gift to you

Watch Video Here 👇

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
Post a Comment (0)
To Top